Justin Moore, LCI #2817
Wednesday, March 9 at 9:00 a.m.
Pressed for time? Longing to get out there and explore your world on two-wheels but find taking off time from work difficult or impossible? The overnight bicycle tour is the solution.
Justin Moore, a League Cycling Instructor with the League of American Bicyclists, will provide tips on route planning, essential equipment and more. Participants will learn how to plan and execute their own weekend adventure.
Justin has completed several overnight bicycle tours from his home in San Antonio, Texas and in 2013 completed the San Juan Skyway tour in Colorado.
- Recognize the many benefits (economic, fitness, mental, etc.) of bicycle travel.
- Explain how to plan, prepare and complete an overnight bicycle tour.
- Identify risks associated with overnight bicycle tours and how to minimize them.
Justin is a LCI with the League of American Bicyclists. He is also the President of the Hollywood Park Bicycle Club and Bicycle Coordinator for the Town of Hollywood Park, an enclave of San Antonio, Texas.
His professional involvement includes:
- Past TTAT speaker (Fort Worth & San Antonio)
- League Cycling Instructor
- President, Hollywood Park Bicycle Club